This is a phrase that we all hear and possibly even preach but don’t necessarily practise ourselves! There are a whole host of fantastic exercise classes and studios all over London, and online offers that allow us to try a variety of classes. Whilst it is really fun and we encourage experimenting with new forms of exercise, nothing beats finding your favourite class and becoming a member at your favourite studio and seeing how much you can improve. This focus is not only beneficial to your mind and body but can also be socially and financially rewarding.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Finding your favourite studio and your favourite trainer is just the beginning, over time your trainer will help you perfect
your technique, help you reach those fitness goals and will know how hard to push you personally, so you avoid nasty injuries that can happen when a trainer doesn’t know you or you are asked to do unfamiliar exercises.
- After a few sessions at a boutique gym you will become part of a community, you will get to know other regulars, find workout buddies and it is a great way to meet people in your area. We love our regular PBB’s and our studio wouldn’t be the same without them!
- Rewards! Regulars are often rewarded with membership offers, event invites and discounts. What’s not to love?
- Booking and traveling to different classes all over London can be time consuming. Once you find a studio that works for you you can get into a routine, book into your favourite classes and you will always know what you are getting.
- No restrictions. To achieve anything you have to work hard, this applies to exercise as much as anything else. Restricting yourself to a few sessions a month will mean slower progression.
Focusing your exercise will not only help you get the most out of your workout but will enrich your life, socially, and maybe even financially! Paola has always wanted her studio to be an extension of her home, recognising all the faces coming in and out and helping all her clients reach their personal best and I don’t think we would want it any other way.